This smoothie is an excellent energy booster and helps you regain the lost fuel after your run!
|Preparation Time:||5 minutes|
|Water chestnut (Dry)||100gm|
|Mint leaves||A few sprigs|
|Black salt||½ tsp|
|Sunflower seeds||1 tsp|
method of preparation
1. Peel and cut the beetroot into chunks and boil in water for approximately 2 to 3 minutes or until it becomes soft. Allow it to cool down.
2. The above step can be skipped and raw beetroots can also be used.
3. Meanwhile, cut the apple into medium-sized pieces and remove the seeds.
4. Blend all the ingredients along with ice to smooth consistency. (The same water used for boiling the beetroot can be used for blending. Do not add extra water.)
5. Add some lemon juice just before you serve. However, this is step is optional.
*Nutrition values represented here are only approximate values based on theoretical calculations