The carbs from dalia and proteins from moong dal and soya granules provide you with essential nutrients to kick-start your day. The combination of cereal and pulses ensures you get complete proteins along with the vitamins and minerals from the veggies.
|Preparation Time:||10 minutes|
|Cooking Time:||10 minutes|
|Total Time:||25 minutes|
|Soya granules||10 chunks 5gm|
|Diced veggies of choice (potato, onion, carrot, cabbage and tomato)||100gm|
|Cumin seeds||½ tsp|
|Red chilli powder||½ tsp|
|Turmeric powder||½ tsp|
|Salt||As per taste|
|Pumpkin seeds||1 tsp|
method of preparation
1. Chop the veggies of your choice and keep it aside.
2. Pour oil in a pressure cooker and add cumin seeds when the oil is hot. Sauté the veggies adding red chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt as per your taste and cook till tender.
3. Pressure cook the dalia and moong dal with the sautéed veggies and soya granules in water for 2 to 3 whistles.
4. Switch off the gas when done, and let the dalia cook in the steam.
5. Top with toasted pumpkin seeds.
6. Your vegilicious dalia is ready! Serve hot.
*Nutrition values represented here are only approximate values based on theoretical calculations