Snacking between meals aids to supply the extra nutrients that are much needed to help close the gaps in between your main meals. This wrap provides you with the right carbs and proteins balance to keep you satiated till your next meal time.
|Preparation Time:||10 minutes|
|Cooking Time:||10 minutes|
|Total Time:||20 minutes|
|Chapatti (whole wheat flour)||60gm|
|Chicken breast (sliced thinly)||50gm|
|Garlic clove (chopped)||1 clove|
|Lime juice||½ tsp|
|Chilli powder||¼ tsp|
|Coriander leaves (chopped)||To sprinkle|
method of preparation
1. In a bowl, add lime juice, chilli powder and chopped garlic to the chicken and mix well.
2. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan and fry the chicken for a couple of minutes.
3. Meanwhile, make a chapatti and keep aside. Do not keep the chapatti in open air for long as it dries out and becomes difficult to roll it up.
4. Spread the avocado mash immediately on the chapatti.
5. Roast the capsicum over flame and cut it into thin slices, place them on the chapatti with the chicken and sprinkle coriander leavesover it.
6. Roll it up and cut it into half. Your wrap is ready to serve.
*Nutrition values represented here are only approximate values based on theoretical calculations