I work for an American company Graduate Management Admission Council in Gurugram as Director – India, Operations since Dec 2017 and previously for 16 years with Citibank, India and Fullerton India Credit Company Limited.
Running is a “ME TIME” for me, I started running in 2014 when I was posted in Mumbai and there was a craze for the Standard Chartered Mumbai Marathon (Tata Mumbai Marathon). I have been running for more than 7 years now and it has brought a complete physical and lifestyle change. Running is what occupies my heart and mind.
My first HM was way back in 2014 and since then i have run many HM, FM, Ultra & Intra-City Runs. I have also been a successful Pacer for ADHM in 2018, 2019. Please find few achievements during my running journey –
- Ran more than 75 Half Marathons with a PB of 1hr: 42mins in ADHM.
- More than 5 FM completed with a PB of 3Hr: 51 Mins in New Delhi IDBI 2020.
- Ran 21.1*30 days for a safer Gurgaon in July-Aug 2019.
- 215 Kms Run from Gurgaon to Jaipur for Women cancer awareness (The Pink Purple Run) in Dec 2019.
- 2022 completed the Khardungla-Challenge of 72Kms at 17810Ft along with a Full Marathon in Ladakh.
I am a self-motivated runner who can run in groups, solo whatever the situation is. Running has brought a change in the thought process and ensured self-discipline.
These days he is focusing on working on structured long distance running and Yoga to keep the body flexible and adaptive to running on different terrains.