CHAMPIONS WITH DISABILITY
Race Day: Sunday, 16th October 2022
Start Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium
Race category distance: 3 km
Starts on Friday, 2nd September 2022, 7 AM IST
Ends on Tuesday, 4th October 2022, 11:59 PM IST or as soon as running places are filled, whichever is earlier.
Minimum age eligibility to apply for:
Champions with disability race category Applicant is 12 years (born on or before 15.10.2010)
Champions with disability race category Buddy is 18 years (born on or before 15.10.2004)
- The Champions with Disability (CWD) race category is a non-timed, participative category. Timing certificates will not be issued for this category.
- Participation in the Champions with Disability (CWD) is open for individuals with the following disabilities: physical/locomotor disability, intellectual impairment, visual impairment, hearing impairment and orthopedic or neurological disorder.
- All CWD participants must be 12 years (born on or before 15.10.2010) and must be fully vaccinated (as approved by WHO) at the time of registration.
- We recommend participants of the Champions with Disability be accompanied by his/her Buddy (attendant) on race day. The buddy must be 18 years (born on or before 15.10.2004) and must be fully vaccinated (as approved by WHO) at the time of registration. Applicant and Buddy are required to register online together. Click here <> to understand the role of a Buddy before and on race day.
- The vaccination certificate of both applicant and buddy, must accompany the completed registration form for the application to be accepted.
- Participation confirmation shall be subject to –
- Entry rules and regulations
- Having taken both doses of COVID-19 vaccination approved by WHO
- In order to collect running number bibs from the Vedanta Delhi Half Marathon 2022 Expo (Thursday, 13th October to Saturday, 15th October 2022), this edition participants will need to choose their bib collection time slots. Slots will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Confirmed participants residing in Delhi are requested to choose their bib collection time slots across 13th and 14th October, allowing time slots available on 15th October for outstation participants to collect their number bibs
- All finishers of the Champions with Disability race category will get the participation lapel pin post their run on race day (lapel pins will not be posted to individual runners). Participation certificates of CWD participants will be available for download from https://www.sportstimingsolutions.in/ post 7 working days from race day.
- Race day tee is not offered to Champions with Disability Run participants.
- For more information, please check FAQs
Charity Running Places:
NGOs registered with the Event’s Philanthropy Partner, United Way Delhi, have been allotted limited charity running places, which can be availed by applicants directly through the participating NGOs. Charity running places will be available with the participating NGOs for a donation till 7th October 2022, or until charity running places last, whichever is earlier.
Applicants, under charity running places, will also need to submit–
- Mandatory documents required for application submission, e.g.: Govt. approved personal photo identification document.
- COVID-19 vaccination certificate certifying the applicant being fully vaccinated (at least 2 doses) at the time of applying for the race.
- Charity Bibs are available from 2nd September 2022.
All applicants and confirmed participants of the Vedanta Delhi Half Marathon 2022 are requested to visit the event website: https://vedantadelhihalfmarathon.procam.in/ for regular updates.