great delhi run
Race Day: Sunday, 16th October 2022 Start Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium Race category distance: 4.5 km approxRegistration Dates Starts on Friday, 2nd September 2022, 7 AM IST Ends on Tuesday, 11th October 2022, 11:59 PM IST or as soon as running places are filled, whichever is earlier. Minimum age eligibility to apply for the Great Delhi Run race category is 12 years (born on or before 15.10.2010) Important:
- Participation in the Great Delhi Run category is open to all individuals born on or before born on or before 15.10.2010 and are fully vaccinated (COVID19 vaccination as approved by WHO).
- The Great Delhi Run category is a participative, fun run. Being a non-timed category, finish timings of participants will not be captured; timing certificates will not be issued for this category
- Participation confirmation shall be subject to –
- Entry rules and regulations
- Having taken both doses of COVID-19 vaccination approved by WHO
- On race day, registered participants will be lined up on a first come first served basis and will begin their race in waves at regular short intervals
- In order to collect running number bibs from the Vedanta Delhi Half Marathon 2022 Expo (Thursday, 13th October to Saturday, 15th October 2022), this edition participants will need to choose their bib collection time slots. Slots will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Confirmed participants residing in Delhi are requested to choose their bib collection time slots across 13th and 14th October, allowing time slots available on 15th October for outstation participants to collect their number bibs
- Please read the Health Mandatories for more details.
- All finishers of Great Delhi run will get a participation certificate which will be available for download from https://www.sportstimingsolutions.in/ post 7 working days from race day.
- Race day tee is not offered to Great Delhi Run participants
- Physical participation certificate will be given to all Great Delhi Run Finishers on the Race Day.
- For more information, please check FAQs
- Limited running spots will be available for on-spot registrations at the expo, on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Please carry the duly filled entry form and the following documents for on-spot registration at the expo- a. Copy of photo id proof. b. Passport size photo. c. Copy of Covid-19 fully vaccinated certificate (2 doses)
- Expo Dates- 13th & 14th October 2022 (10.30 am to 7 pm) and 15th October 2022 (10 am to 5 pm) Expo Address: Mirchi Get Active Expo, National Small Industries Corporation, NSIC Exhibition Complex, Okhla Industrial Estate, New Delhi – 110020
- Mode of payment for on-spot registrations: Only credit/ debit card/UPI payments will be accepted.
- Mandatory documents required for application submission, e.g.: Govt. approved personal photo identification document.
- COVID-19 vaccination certificate certifying the applicant being fully vaccinated (at least 2 doses) at the time of applying for the race.
- Charity Bibs are available from 2nd September 2022.