Race Day: Sunday, 16th October 2022
Start Jai Singh Marg (Sansad Marg)
Race category distance: 10 km
Starts on Friday, 2nd September 2022, 7 AM IST
Ends on Tuesday, 11th October 2022, 11:59 PM IST or as soon as running places are filled, whichever is earlier.
Minimum age eligibility to apply for the Open 10K race category is 15 years (born on or before 15.10.2007)
- Participation confirmation shall be subject to –
- Entry rules and regulations
- Having taken both doses (fully vaccination) of COVID-19 vaccination approved by WHO at the time of registration.
- Participation in the Open 10K is open to all individuals born on or before 15.10.2007 and are fully vaccinated (COVID19 vaccination as approved by WHO) at the time of registration.
- Applicants do not require a prior timing certificate to apply for an Open 10K.
- In order to collect running number bibs from the Vedanta Delhi Half Marathon 2022 Expo (Thursday, 13th October to Saturday, 15th October 2022), this edition participants will need to choose their bib collection time slots. Slots will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Confirmed participants residing in Delhi are requested to choose their bib collection time slots across 13th and 14th October, allowing time slots available on 15th October for outstation participants to collect their number bibs.
- Please read the Health Mandatories for more details.
- On race day, registered participants will be lined up on a first come first served basis for the race start.
- All finishers of the Open 10K race category will get the finisher medal post their run on race day (medals will not be posted to individual runners). While provisional results will be available by 5 pm on race day, timing certificates of Open 10K finishers will be available for download from https://www.sportstimingsolutions.in post 21 working days from race day.
- Race Day tee is not offered to Open 10K participants.
- For more information, please check FAQs.
- Finishers tee is offered to the overall top 500 Men and 500 Women Open 10K finishers. (will be given within 60 days from race day).
- Only those who register in Half Marathon and Open 10K till 4th October 2022, will have their names printed on their bib. Last line up section will be allocated to Half Marathon and open 10k applications received after 4th October 2022.
- Limited running spots will be available for on-spot registrations at the expo, on a first-come, first-served basis.
- No year band will be allotted to Half Marathon on-spot registrations at the expo.
- Last line up section will be allotted to Half marathon and Open 10K on-spot registration at the expo.
- Please carry the duly filled entry form and the following documents for on-spot registration at the expo-
- Copy of photo id proof.
- Passport size photo.
- Copy of Covid-19 fully vaccinated certificate (2 doses)
- Expo Dates– 13th & 14th October 2022 (10.30 am to 7 pm) and 15th October 2022 (10 am to 5 pm)
- Expo Address: Mirchi Get Active Expo, National Small Industries Corporation, NSIC Exhibition Complex, Okhla Industrial Estate, New Delhi – 110020
- Mode of payment for on-spot registrations: Only credit/ debit card/UPI payments will be accepted.