SENIOR CITIZENS’ RUN
Race Day: Sunday, 16th October 2022
Start Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium
Race category distance: 2.5 km approx
Starts on Friday, 2nd September 2022, 7 AM IST
Ends on Tuesday, 11th October 2022, 11:59 PM IST or as soon as running places are filled, whichever is earlier.
Minimum age eligibility to apply for the Senior Citizens’ Run race category is 60 years (born on or before 15.10.1962)
- Participation in the Senior Citizens’ Run category is open to all individuals born on or before born on or before 15.10.1962 and are fully vaccinated (COVID19 vaccination as approved by WHO).
- Participation confirmation shall be subject to –
- Entry rules and regulations
- Having taken both doses of COVID-19 vaccination approved by WHO
- Applicants do not require a prior timing certificate to apply for the Senior Citizens’ Run category.
- In order to collect running number bibs from the Vedanta Delhi Half
Marathon 2022 Expo (Thursday, 13th October to Saturday, 15th October 2022), this edition participants will need to choose their bib collection time slots. Slots will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Confirmed participants residing in Delhi are requested to choose their bib collection time slots across 13th and 14th October, allowing time slots available on 15th October for outstation participants to collect their number bibs.
- Please read the Health Mandatories for more details.
- Participation certificates of Senior Citizens’ Run participants will be available for download from https://www.sportstimingsolutions.in post 7 working days from race day.
- Race day tee is not offered to Senior Citizens’ Run participants.
- For more information, please check FAQs.
- Limited running spots will be available for on-spot registrations at the expo, on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Please carry the duly filled entry form and the following documents for on-spot registration at the expo-
a. Copy of photo id proof.
b. Passport size photo.
c. Copy of Covid-19 fully vaccinated certificate (2 doses)
- Expo Dates- 13th & 14th October 2022 (10.30 am to 7 pm) and 15th October 2022 (10 am to 5 pm)
Expo Address: Mirchi Get Active Expo, National Small Industries Corporation, NSIC Exhibition Complex, Okhla Industrial Estate, New Delhi – 110020
- Mode of payment for on-spot registrations: Only credit/ debit card/UPI payments will be accepted.
Charity Running Places:
NGOs registered with the Event’s Philanthropy Partner, United Way Delhi, have been allotted limited charity running places, which can be availed by applicants directly through the participating NGOs. Charity running places will be available with the participating NGOs for a donation till 7th October 2022, or until charity running places last, whichever is earlier.
- Mandatory documents required for application submission, e.g.: Govt. approved personal photo identification document.
- COVID-19 vaccination certificate certifying the applicant being fully vaccinated (at least 2 doses) at the time of applying for the race.
- Charity Bibs are available from 2nd September 2022.
For information on Charity Running Places and the list of participating NGOs, write to firstname.lastname@example.org. or log on to www.unitedwaydelhi.org
All applicants and confirmed participants of the Vedanta Delhi Half
Marathon 2022 are requested to visit the event website: https://vedantadelhihalfmarathon.procam.in/ for regular updates.