I declare, confirm and agree as follows that I / my ward…
- Have read and understood the COVID-19 regulations displayed on the Event website.
- Have given true and complete information in this application form and me/my ward is/am solely responsible for the accuracy of this information;
- I am aware of the purposes for which my personal data may be used by Procam International Private Limited (PIPL).
- Have fully understood the risk and responsibility of participating in the Vedanta Delhi Half Marathon or any Event outlined in this application (collectively “the Event”) and will be participating entirely at my/his/her risk and responsibility;
- Understand that I/my ward have/has to choose my/his/her own route to participate in the Event and shall not hold the organization Sponsors of the Event, Vedanta Delhi Half Marathon Committee persons, officials, Procam International Private Limited responsible for any consequences arising out of the chosen route;
- Shall not run on the official route of the Vedanta Delhi Half Marathon meant for on-ground participants.
- Understand that l/my ward must be of, and must train to, an appropriate level of fitness to participate in such a physically demanding Event and l/my ward have obtained a medical clearance from a registered medical practitioner, allowing me to participate in the Event/s;
- For myself/ourselves and our legal representatives, waive all claims of whatsoever nature against any and all Sponsors of the Event, Vedanta Delhi Half Marathon Committee persons, officials of Procam International Private Limited and all other persons and entities associated with the Event and the directors, employees, agents and representatives of all or any of the afore mentioned including, but not limited to, any claims that might result from me/my ward participating in the Event and whether on account of illness, injury, death or otherwise;
- In case of any illness or injury caused to me/my ward or death suffered by me/my ward due to any medical reasons or medical condition during the Event or at any time thereafter as a result of the Event, none of the sponsors of the Event or any of the Vedanta Delhi Half Marathon Committee persons, officials of Procam International Private Limited or any persons or entities associated with the Event or the directors, employees, agents or representatives of all or any of the aforementioned shall be held liable by me/my ward or my/my ward’s representatives;
- In case of any illness, transmittable/communicable/contagious disease or injury caused to me/my ward or death suffered by me/my ward during the Event or due to any force majeure Event including but not limited to fire, riots or other civil disturbances, earthquakes, storms, typhoons or any terrorist act, none of the sponsors of the Event or authorities, any of the Vedanta Delhi Half Marathon Committee persons, officials of Procam International Private Limited or any persons or entities associated with the Event or the directors, employees, agents or representatives of all or any of the aforementioned shall be held liable by me/my ward or my/my ward’s representatives;
- Understand, agree and irrevocably permit Procam International to share the information given by me/my ward in this application, with all/any entities associated with the Vedanta Delhi Half Marathon, at its own discretion;
- I/my ward shall follow and adhere to all COVID-19 guidelines and Government Rules (GR) that the Government of India or the respective State Government/s enforce with regards to public lockdown, social distancing, public gathering etc. In my/my ward’s failure to follow any such guidelines/GR, I/ my ward shall not hold the Event promoters/their employees/Event Sponsors/Event Partners/their associates responsible for my/my ward’s actions or the consequences thereof;
- I/my ward understand, agree and irrevocably permit Procam International to use my/my ward’s photograph/ video which may be photographed/ recorded on race day and/or during various functions of the Event, for the purpose of promoting Vedanta Delhi Half Marathon, at its own discretion.
- I/my ward do agree to receive information and offers of various brands/products/services as may be sent to me/my ward by the Event promoters (or a person duly authorized by the promoters) on the email address given by me/my ward in this application form;
- I/my ward understand and agree that my/my ward’s data (i.e. name, email id, address, PAN number (if provided)) shall be shared with United Way Delhi in order to receive a donation receipt / acknowledgement for any donation made.
- I/my ward understand and agree that I/my ward shall receive Event related updates on the registered mobile number through WhatsApp.
- I/my ward understand and agree to the Event terms and guidelines.